Frequently Asked Questions
A Yes, our hotel has ADA accessible rooms which are located on the 1st floor with wheelchair accessible features and physically disabled facilities.
Property Accessibility Features
- 32 Inch Wide Openings to Common Areas
- Accessible Guest Rooms with 32 Inch Wide Openings
- Accessible Public Restroom
- Accessible Registration Check-in Counter
- ADA Accessible Guest Room
- All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance
- Main Features of Hotel Accessible on Ground Floor
- On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
- People in Need of Accessible Features Can Book Accessible Rooms During The Same Time and Terms That Others Can Reserve Rooms
- Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
- Staff Has Access to Information About Guest Rooms
- Van Accessible Parking
- WCAG Level 2.0 Compliant Website
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Guest Room Accessibility Features
- Toilet Grab Bars
*Our main meeting /event room is located on the 2nd floor. Accessible only by stairs. A smaller meeting area is located on the first floor and it is accessible by wheelchair.
A Our hotel does not have elevators. Please note that certain suites and our main meeting/event room are located on the second floor and are accessible by stair only. A smaller meeting area is located on the first floor and it is accessible by wheelchair.